Chipping 2.8 JTD

Greetings!
We have a Hymer B644 with a Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD engine + automatic gearbox (2003 model). Love the motorhome - especially the Fiat auto gearbox!
We are considering having the engine 'chipped' to improve performance and fuel economy, and would appreciate any feedback that anyone has on this.
We've come across a couple of alternative suppliers to do this - Van Aaken and Upsolute - has anyone had any experience with these companies or can offer any feedback?
Thanks in advance.
Nigel.

No comment on the above companies but Angel Tuning can remap the ECU to offer performance improvements.
Andy