Cinqucento plugs and leads

I've just bought a 1993 base Cinqucento and I think it needs new plug leads and plugs. It stutters a bit when coming out of roundabouts but starts and runs ok.
Are the leads difficult to change? The book I have doesn't mention them(Lindsay Porter manual) Also the water temp gauge doesn't seem to work and I can't find the sender. Any help would be appreciated
im assuming this is the 903cc beacuse of its age. The plugs are on the front of the head, nice and easy to get too. Leads are also very easy too change just dont get them mixed up on the coil packs. plugs and leads are a good place too start with that type of running fault but rarely fix the problem. TThe most common fault with that running problem is the lambda (oxygen) sensor. Also i think the temp sensor is on the thermostat bellow the coil packs. hope that helps.
---------------------- Fixin fiats since 1998
Thanks for that. Whats the lambda sensor and is that easy to replace or what would you suggest? I found the temp sender. The gauge does work but never seems to get much off the 50 deg mark,not halfway to the 90 deg. It shouldn't run this cold should it?

never seems to get much off the 50 deg mark,not halfway to the 90 deg. It shouldn't run this cold should it?

replace the temperature sensor, they are extremely cheap and easy to replace, better to be safe than sorry. the lambda sensor (oxygen sensor) is screwed into the exhaust system at the engine end. it measures the fuel to air ratio (lambda) and tells the ECU to adjust the fuel mixture acordingly. these are slightly more expensive to replace but should be tested first, pop down to your local garage and have the exhaust emissions tested. this will be an indication of wether the sensor is working. steve,.

i think before you go any further and start buying parts too fit is to sort the cool running problem out. make sure the heater gets hot, the cooling fan cuts in and the cooling system has no air in it. if thats all good then you can start to suspect stuff like the guage is reading wrong.