cinquecento brakes...

OK I have now fitted new wheel cyls one of the old ones has seized up ,new shoes, new fitting kit...I take it the self adjusters on the shoes will now
self adjust without any further bother or is there a way of adjusing the new shoes up? jim
'66 MUSTANG.

Shoes self adjust. The handbrake actuator also tends to rust solid at the pivot, I usually have to remove and free it up when fitting new shoes. If the actuator (the T-shaped bit that the handbrake acts on) is rusted solid the shoes won't last so long, wear unevenly, and braking is poorer.
Just passed its mot today thanks all jim
Now the front engine mounting has gone...what a life.....