CinqueCento Red Key Lost

We have a P reg 1996 Fiat Cinquecento 900cc model, that we have had all the keys including the red one stolen, (They were in my daughters handbag!) - can anyone recommend a way to get keys cut and to get it going.

When we asked the official Fiat dealers they replied that it would cost over £800 which is pointless, I have seen several web entries about resetting the ecu, can anyone recommend someone who will cut keys from the boot look and is able to reset the ecu so that the car will run. I tried

as someone recommended to me, but he doesn't do that model of ecu.

Many Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Porky

OUCH! Car not stolen, keys stolen. Unusual!

Reply to
Peter Hucker