Cinquecento stalling when cold

My girlfriends 1993 899cc Cinquecento keeps stalling when cold. It's ok when driving but at lights and junctions when you put it in neutral it will stall. As soon as it gets warm its ok.

The temp gauge was all over the place so I replaced the coolant temp sensor which fixed the gauge but not the stalling, anyone got any ideas?

Reply to
miknik

Have you had the engine tuned?

My old Punto after 3 years would feel like it wanted to stall as you went around corners, .. I had to push the clutch down to stop it stalling .. then took it to a normal garge and for less then £20 they tuned the engine and the problem went away and I got a lot more miles per gallon as well as the car being a lot quicker! .. so tuning it paid for it'self in fuel savings.

Reply to
Dee