code key doesn't go off

Hi, I have a 1998 1.8 TD Fiat Punto. Since yesterday I have been having problems as the key code light does not go off when I put the key in. I'm not sure what the red key does but I tried in in desperation with no success. Could anyone help me? Thanks Cate

Reply to
cate

hi, Cate! I had a same problem with my fiat brava (because of alarm) my car electrican turned off the immobiliser and turned it on and removed alarm too I don't have problems anymore best regards, Nena

Reply to
nena