Contact corrosion

Hi, The contacts on my son's nearside lighting cluster on his Fiat Bravo are corroded and causing earthing problems with braek/indicator bulbs. I have tried cleaning with emery cloth, but due to the narrow gap it is hard
to get to. Any ideas on a spray that may clean off the white corrosion? TIA
On 1/2/2009 2:08 PM, Mike wrote:

Try Vinegar in a syringe.