Coupe colour code

As the winds of time and the grit of winter erode the paint from my dream machine, I need to get some touch up paint for the minor face lift she deserves.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I CAN FIND THE COLOUR CODE FOR 'MOON GREY' (silver to you n me) and who sells it in the UK... and don't say a FIAT dealer

Thanks

exact match out of the box is a Fiat garage, the will order a touch up pen for about a tenner.

Reply to
David Owen

"Z" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

There's a plate under the bonnet somewhere isn't there? I can't remember where I looked to get my colour code now, but I'm pretty sure there is a plate that has the chassis no. etc. on there, and the colour code is on there. I'll have a look at lunchtime if I remember.

Fiat is probably the best place to go for your touch-up, although I went to Halfords to get some for my Coupe. They mix it up for you using their clever machine and for me the match was spot on.

HTH

Pete

Reply to
Pete Taylor

on the underside of the bonnet or the underside of the boot should be a silver sticker with the paint code and name on it ( May have PPG on label)

Reply to
firestarter