Cut/Paste Recommendation

From uk.rec.cars.maintenance................... FYI
"Not often I get to recommend superior service - don't see a lot of it!
However, had cause over the last few days to search for Fiat parts
family having acquired one and this outfit came up who scored on every point of customer service.
Careful to check every detail, patient, suggested steps to take to ensure right part and successful fitting, friendly, polite and prices were reasonable!
I have absolutely no connection with then never even having used them before but on this evidence will use them again. Details are:
DA Motors R/O 34 Runwell Road Wickford Essex SS11 7HQ
Tel: 01268 767424 Fax: 01268 571767
I was surprised to find how difficult some Fiat parts are to source. No doubt I'll need more, perhaps anyone with similar recommendations could post them in this thread.
Cheers, Lurch"
Graham skrev:

Don't you guy from UK have an automobil-usenet-group....? Remember that this is an international group, and I really don't think such recommendations from foreign countries have much relevance for a LOT of readers..... ;-)
--
Regards, Sren C. Fischer
http://www.fischer-streton.dk

True, but for some odd reason there seem to be a great deal of those crazy brits in here. Leaves the rest of us europeans feeling a bit left out.
Jasper

such
"Remember this is an international news group" so everyone is from a foreign country !!
;-)
Graham
(Not all that many recommended garages here in the UK for Fiats !)

Er . . . yes. The ones I use frequently cross borders. If I can get a part more quickly from, say, the USA or even Denmark rather than waiting for shipment from Japan or Italy then I do.
I thought the whole idea of usenet was to help remove the artificial constraints of perceived distance and small minded parochialism. I have Dutch German, French and Latvian friends who often ask me to call around to locate a part needed quickly and I regularly locate and send parts to friends and contacts in the USA.
Let us know who has good stocks and service attitudes in Denmark and I'm sure I'd use them too.
KRs Lurch