CV joint or front wheel bearing beginning to wear out?

it should like a grinding noise and it's louder when turing right, and at low speed the sound more 'deep',-it does not matter if I press the clutch or accelerate,-so I suspect the bearing.

Chr.

Reply to
Christian

CV joints, if they wear out, tend to click when turning and on full lock. Wheel bearings tend to grind, and the grinding noise gets progressivly worse.

Reply to
ato_zee

put car on full lock do circle both ways if you have a knock then probably CV JOINT GONE..

PAUL

Reply to
paul