Diesel Punto Fuel Consumption (1.7 td)

Hi, I was wondering if there is anything that could cause my punto to use a lot of diesel. My brother has a 1.7d corsa and that seems to use a lot less diesel than my 1.7td punto diesel.
I looked around and was wondering if it could be the air filter? I was also thinking if it could be the turbo using a lot of diesel?... would the turbo on a punto make it use a lot more diesel? Silly question, but can you switch or adjust the turbo setting easily (1996 model).
Thanks,
Ben
Ben_3D gebruikte het toetsenbord om te schrijven :

Hmm... from what i have know, they just do use a lot...
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com