Diesel Tempora

Sorry to butt in without lurking for a bit but I am looking at a 1.9 diesel Tempora ,hopefully I spelt that right, tomorrow and would like to know a few
things first.It is M reg estate.
1.Reliability i.e. cam belt replacement mileage,the electrickery stuff, rust traps ,leaks etc.
2. MPG and servicing costs.
3. Anything else I should know.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Kim Ashmore (a mere woman)

Pretty good. Fiats on the whole have great mechanics but shit electrics :) Body is galvanised so no real problems with rust, I myself have a 15 year old Tipo and the only rust I can see is a tiny bit on the rear wheelarch, I also had a rusty inner sill but this was due to a leak thru the door seal, 100 quid at a local welders and it was sorted :)

Should be looking around 40-45 mpg, servicing costs quite low.

Make sure it doesn't kick out huge amounts of smoke when you clog the throttle, if it does walk away!
Hellraiser.........>