don't buy a fiat car

I worked in a logistic society inside the fiat auto. I advise dont' buy a fiat group cars because it' is scarce quality.

You're wrong; they are not. I drive Fiat cars for more than 26 years now and they were all OK! Maybe the drivers are "scarce quality"? ;-) (or am I feeding the trolls now...)

I am!! Are you not? That's a shame... ;-)
Op 17-5-2005, heeft E-Cie verondersteld :

Ah, but you have to admit, in 26 years the rustprevention got much better :-)
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

Eeehhh... yes, you got a point there! But a "little" rust never kept me away from a decent Italian car. :-)
E-Cie plaatste dit op het scherm :

Well, i decided about a year ago to keep driving mine until it stops running :-)
http://home.planet.nl/~serne038/diversen/puntoforum.jpg
There is a good change i'll buy another Fiat after that, i like them (before i had an Ford Escort and Opel/Vauxhall Corsa). My hobbycar will stay as long as i live (if possible)
http://home.planet.nl/~serne038/diversen/cabrio3.jpg
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com
dot com

Beautyful mk1 you got there! If you manage to keep it in that condition it will last for a "couple of years" from now. I drive a mk2 Sporting for 5 years now (it's my third Punto, bought it new) and there is a good chance i will keep it for as long as it will last. No big problems after 5 years of daily service! :-) Greetings, E-Cie.
E-Cie stelde dit idee voor :

Yes, i keep it well serviced., i have been driving it for 5,5 years now (bought it 1.5 years old). I got some things replaced already recently, my idea: to avoid high costs, get rid of the Punto after 5 years :-) Main reason i keep driving it is the money: i only buy cars with my own money, no loans. I just started saving for the next car after this Punto :-)
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com
dot com

I think if it's possible to keep the car normally serviced there will be no big problems to be expected but, of course, one can never tell. Generally Punto's are pretty reliable and rather low on running costs, at least mine were. I drive Fiat's all my life and there was not a single one which ever let me down once. And now and then there were pretty old ones among them too.... Greetings, E-Cie.
E-Cie schreef op 22-5-2005 :

Time will tell how long mine will last, until now it never let me down. I am sure i will post again here so once in a while, i'll keep reading anyway :-)
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com
dot com

So do i. See ya around then! :-)
On Tue, 17 May 2005 22:49:34 +0200, Fabio wrote:

Since you are not working there anymore things have improved dramaticaly.