ECU Fiat Punto

Hi all, some help would be appreciated
I have a Fiat and recently the exhaust pipe broke from the middle (near the filter of silencer) I left it running without changing it
and then I went abroad for 2 weeks and I left it parked and disconnected the battery (I think causing the ECU to reset) then after 3 days or so, the Engine is running half the speed, jurking and missing (its working only on two spark plugs)
Could there be a sensor in the silencer that caused the ECU to function at half the power or its more likely that the ECU is damaged ?
If its a sensor, Could I disable it and reset the ECU and see if it works?
Pls help
Thanks
the Engine is running half the speed, jurking and

How do you know it's only working on two plugs; if you are sure then maybe they should be looked at first.
Andy
"andrewportess1" wrote: > the Engine is running half the speed, jurking and > > missing (it's working only on two spark plugs) > > > > > How do you know it's only working on two plugs; if you are > sure then maybe > they should be looked at first. > > Andy
My mechanic checked them and he told me that the problem is the ECU that its not functioning them. could this be? the car is only 3years old

have the ignition coils checked; failure is frequent with the Punto.
Heiner