Error in af new fiat punto

I have a new Fiat Punto from September. 2004 and I have some problems. When the car is nearly worm it start to go up and down in the motor sound. My car
have been the Fiat garage. There did not find the error. There have told me it is a error Fiat knows about. Are there any of you there have this error?
/Susie