Exhaust trim for Stilo

Hi,

Is it possible to fit an exhaust trim to a ?02 Stilo? I noticed the original exhaust is rather small and angled, kinda pittyful looking i must say, not sure on diameter of it as I have yet to collect car from dealer (passing time by getting little mods to fit)

Thanks

Lee

Reply to
leehndrsn

Sounds like penis envy to me ;-) !!

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Get a life!!!!!!! Save your money and buy something more useful instead.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew