Exhaust trim for Stilo

Hi,
Is it possible to fit an exhaust trim to a 02 Stilo? I noticed the original exhaust is rather small and angled, kinda pittyful looking i must say, not sure on diameter of it as I have yet to collect car from
dealer (passing time by getting little mods to fit)
Thanks
Lee
leehndrsn wrote:

Sounds like penis envy to me ;-) !!
Mike

Get a life!!!!!!! Save your money and buy something more useful instead.
Andy