FA: Chrome Luggage Rack from a FIAT 124 Spider

Starting bid: $49.99 (No Reserve) Ends: Monday, Sep-26-05 18:49 PDT (6:49 PM PDT)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE76919435
This is the first of my FIAT and Alfa parts auctions.

I for got to mention that I will sell this to buyer in the US, Canada, or the UK; shipping to these locations is not bad.
Sorry I can't ship to other locations: because it's an oversize package the shipping costs to places like Australia would be prohibitively expensive.
Also, this is from my personal parts collection. I am not a dealer or auto salvager.
Regards, Michael '69 FIAT 124 Spider '76 FIAT 124 Spider '79 FIAT 2000 Spider '81 Alfa Romeo Spider '90 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce