FA: FIAT Complete Brake Sets. 124, X/19, 131, 128, Lancia, others? US & International buyers.

I'm auctioning a complete set of front and a complete set of rear at-the-wheel brake systems off my former '79 FIAT Spider 2000.
These brakes are in excellent condition. I rebuilt them shortly before the
vehicle was taken out-of-service due to a (cracked engine block). And after removing them from the car (in 1994), I disassembled, cleaned, and practically rebuilt them again (short of replacing the rubber seals). They've been in storage ever since.
Lots of clear photos on my auction pages (links below).
Low opening bids, no reserve, and cheap shipping: just $8 each set to any of the 50 US states. International buyers are welcome (actual shipping to international destinations with no handling fees).
Complete FRONT set includes (for left & right): - Calipers with pistons, bleed screws, banjo bolts, and hose retainers. - Caliper brackets and mounting bolts. - Rotors. - Wheel spacers. - All required hardware: shims, retainers, springs, clips, & wheel locating pins. - High quality "Silver Supreme" semi-metallic brake pads (at least 80% life remaining).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE78345042
Complete REAR set includes (for left & right): - Calipers with pistons, parking brake mechanism, bleed screws, banjo bolts, and hose retainers. - Caliper brackets and mounting bolts. - Rotors. - Wheel spacers. - All required hardware: shims, retainers, springs, clips, & wheel locating pins. - High quality "Silver Supreme" semi-metallic brake pads (at least 80% life remaining).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE78346235
Good Luck! Michael

I forgot to mention: these two auctions are ending the afternoon of Sunday, Oct-02 (Pacific Time).