FA: Fiat Punto 55S "N" registration

Hellraiser.............>

Reply to
Hellraiser

Op 6-12-2004, heeft Hellraiser verondersteld :

Sorry, steering wheel on the wrong side for most Europeans ;-) (you are posting in an international group :P)

Reply to
Draak

Nah, it's right, it's just all you foreigners :p

Hellraiser.........>

Reply to
Hellraiser

Hellraiser had uiteengezet :

Stubbern Brittish ! ;-)

Reply to
Draak

Aye, and proud of it, not that we have much left to be proud of nowadays :)

Hellraiser..........>

Reply to
Hellraiser

"Hellraiser" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

yeah, and ain't that a shame... once, in the old days, remember? ;-) Well, you still got Aston Martin!

Reply to
E-Cie

crikey, and i thought my ELX90 had a lot of spare space under the bonnet!

Reply to
Dan

Hehe, i have a 1.1 Punto too, you can fit 2 of those engines i guess :-)

Dan stelde dit idee voor :

Reply to
Draak

Makes it great to work on, can practically climb in and walk around the engine :)

Hellraiser.........>

Reply to
Hellraiser