FA: Fiat Punto 55S "N" registration

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE10403314
Hellraiser.............>

Op 6-12-2004, heeft Hellraiser verondersteld :

Sorry, steering wheel on the wrong side for most Europeans ;-) (you are posting in an international group :P)
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

Nah, it's right, it's just all you foreigners :p
Hellraiser.........>
Hellraiser had uiteengezet :

Stubbern Brittish ! ;-)
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

Aye, and proud of it, not that we have much left to be proud of nowadays :)
Hellraiser..........>

are
:)
yeah, and ain't that a shame... once, in the old days, remember? ;-) Well, you still got Aston Martin!
crikey, and i thought my ELX90 had a lot of spare space under the bonnet!

Hehe, i have a 1.1 Punto too, you can fit 2 of those engines i guess :-)
Dan stelde dit idee voor :

--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com
Makes it great to work on, can practically climb in and walk around the engine :)
Hellraiser.........>