Fancy buying a Stilo - any good?

I've got some money tucked away for a new car. I like the look at the stilos. Anyone vouch for them? Any negative comments?
Cheers

Roomy and comfortable, revvy engine and lots of gadgets. But on the other hand quite a bad road feel and personally I've had so many warranty problems during my 2.5 years as a Stilo owner that I'm right now waiting for the delivery of a Citron C4 instead.
The road feel can probably be fixed with stiffer suspension and carefully set up toe-in, and the irritating problems could be just me being unlucky.
Bottom line, actually a really nice car, just make sure you pick a dealer who has a quick response to any problems you might encounter.
-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02 Citron C4 1.6i Coup -05 (ordered)
Very nice car I drive one myself A Stilo Abarth 2,4 and I'm really fond of it and get evaen after 2 years still compliments about the car.
HB

---------------------------------------- Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter 1643 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd. Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!

Thanks Dan , HB
By the way be carefull about the tyres they put under it. Pirreli's P7 is probably not the best choice for a long tyre live. I have just experienced it after 10.000 miles the front tyres haven worn down with normal use. Let them check first for toe-in or toe-out deviations.
HB

---------------------------------------- Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter 1644 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd. Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!