FAO Undergraduate...

Do em a favour and specify in a post to the newsgroup so that I can wipe their arses with it that:
You are working for a Fiat Dealer The wire in the boot is for the boot light, and you always put on their if
there is a wire hanging down
Then I can tell them where to shove it tomorrow (Wednesday) as the car is going in AGAIN to be "fixed".
Mike