FAULT ON MY FIAT BRAVA SX

I HAVE A YELLOW LIGHT THAT FLASHES ON MY DASHBOARD THAT INDICATES A POSSIBLE FAULT .THIS IS IN THE SHAPE OF MY ENGINE. I HAVE NO HANDBOOK TO REFER TO, COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT FAULT THIS COULD INDICATE
PLEASE
Its your engine management system; quite technical, and only a fiat garage can sort you out, you may be experiencing, loss of power, poor acceleration, erratic idle speed or high fuel consumption for example.