Body for a Fiat 1100b , build 1948 Incl. doors regards, leo snipped-for-privacy@obi.demon.nl

Add pictures here
✖

Where in the World is the car? Europe?
--
Regards
Søren C. Fischer
✖
Søren C. Fischer formuleerde op zondag :

Holland, look at his replyadress in the post.
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank@usenet4all dot com
Draak wrote:

Yes I saw that, but it could still be anywhere... I also have an .as emailadress, but live in Denmark...
--
Regards,
Søren C. Fischer

Ah but i am usenet fanatic, so i already saw in your "headers" .dk :-)
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank@usenet4all dot com
✖
Draak wrote:

Yeah, but what if I used my soren(a)fischer.as adress? You would probably wonder where I was from, right? :-)
--
Regards,
Søren C. Fischer