FIAT 124 Rear Brake Caliper Applications?

In 1994, I salvaged some good parts from my '79 FIAT 124 Spider 2000 (the engine died just before the Navy transferred me overseas, so I removed what I could and junked the rest). These parts have been kept in storage ever since. I'm now preparing for a move, and I want to lighten the load. So I plan to sell off some of these parts.

Included among the parts, are the complete at-the-wheel front and rear brake systems (calipers & pistons, mounting brackets, rotors, wheel spacers, semi-metallic pads, springs, retainers, and related hardware). I know that these front brakes were used on a number of different vehicles from FIAT, as well as from some other manufacturers (apparently, including some Yugos?). But I'm less clear about the rear calipers. Can anyone tell me on what other vehicles these rear brakes were used?

Also, is there any interest in the following parts?:

  1. 1978-1985 Magneti Marelli electronic ignition system (distributor, coil assembly w/ control module, and plug wires).

  1. 1979-1985 Timing belt guard/cover.

  2. Auxiliary shaft (drives oil pump; distributor & fuel pump on older vehicles)

  1. 1979-1985 Oil pump with drive gear & bolts.

  2. Complete dashboard instrument panel (speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, clock).

  1. Aluminum engine shaft covers/oil seal carriers; crankcase oil separator; assorted engine hardware.

I'm sure I have more parts, but I haven't unboxed them yet.

Regards, Michael '69 FIAT 124 Spider '76 FIAT 124 Spider '79 FIAT 2000 Spider '81 Alfa Romeo Spider '90 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce

Reply to
DeepDiver

Rear calipers also fit 1500 (and maybe 1300?) X1-9s and 124 Sedans. Not sure about anything else.

Reply to
Al McWhorter

i was wondering if you still had the rear caliper for 1979 fiat spider 124 still available?

Reply to
iceman65