Fiat 126 engine

Please help me! I found a fiat 126 an I want to buy it but I hava a little problem: the engine does not look like other 126 engines I saw on pictures. The
picture of that engine can be found at
http://microsoft.go.ro/10x.jpg
Thanks, Razvan Dobre
from snipped-for-privacy@go.ro (Razvan Dobre) contains these words:

My computer locked up trying to get to the above address. Is there a problem with the address or what?
David Helliwell wrote:

Worked fine her.
--
Regards,