Fiat 127 Palio

I have a 1980 Fiat 127 Palio i want to sell. It is a Met Bronze one thought it has been respayed in Met Orange. It had 46,000 recorded miles on the
Clock and is in good condition for its age. I have just had it serviced and it has about 11 months MOT. If your interested let me know Tel 07714328698 I live South UK Dave