Fiat 127 site

Hi all,

I started up a site dedicated to 127's and it's become a pretty popular site for advertising spares etc.

have a look if 127s are your thing

Lee

'78 127 Sport FIAT Owners Club GB 127 Registrar

Reply to
Lee Griffiths

Great Site!!!

Shame theres no url? ;o)

John

Reply to
John Scullion

Oh the shame :-)

Lee

Reply to
samba-lee

Good initiative !

I have one and love it.

Let´s keep this beautiful cart on the streets forever.

P. "Lee Griffiths" skrev i en meddelelse news:bspkjj$nll$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com... Hi all,

I started up a site dedicated to 127's and it's become a pretty popular site for advertising spares etc.

have a look if 127s are your thing

Lee

'78 127 Sport FIAT Owners Club GB 127 Registrar

Reply to
A.

What's about Fiat 126 or 125 ??

Reply to