Fiat 127 site

Hi all,
I started up a site dedicated to 127's and it's become a pretty popular site for advertising spares etc.
have a look if 127s are your thing
Lee
'78 127 Sport FIAT Owners Club GB 127 Registrar
Add pictures here
βœ–

Great Site!!!
Shame theres no url? ;o)
John
βœ–
John Scullion wrote:

Oh the shame :-)
www.fiat127.com
Lee
Add pictures here
βœ–
Good initiative !
I have one and love it.
Let΄s keep this beautiful cart on the streets forever.
P.
Hi all,
I started up a site dedicated to 127's and it's become a pretty popular site for advertising spares etc.
have a look if 127s are your thing
Lee
'78 127 Sport FIAT Owners Club GB 127 Registrar
βœ–

What's about Fiat 126 or 125 ??
Add pictures here
βœ–