Fiat 130 Saloon

Hi, I have for sale for spares or repair (non-runner) a 1973 Fiat 130 Saloon (3.2 V6 and 5 speed manual g/box),anybody interested?
Regards,
Neil Wynne.
"Neil Wynne" wrote: > Hi, > I have for sale for spares or repair (non-runner) a > 1973 Fiat 130 > Saloon (3.2 V6 and 5 speed manual g/box),anybody interested? > > Regards, > > Neil Wynne.
hi i am interested in fiat 130,what price and location? fordghia im on this site but not familiar with procedure yet.if you still have car please contact me thankyou joe
"fordghia" wrote: > hi i am interested in fiat 130,what price and location? > fordghia im on this site but not familiar with procedure > yet.if you still have car please contact me thankyou joe
Hi I still have the Fiat 130, it is in North Wales in the UK. Please e mail me at neil AT @ AT nwynne.freeserve.co.uk