Fiat advice please, bumper and radiator question?

I have recently purchased a fiat punto active 5 door 53 reg, its the new shape. Im trying to find a bumper for it, a dealer who isnt nearby has said they have a mark 2 bumper and that it should fit, but i wasnt
too sure if this is the case. The one i have has a grill underneath and 2 vents on either side of the grill. I was wondering if this would actually work?
Also the dealers charge 160 for this, does anyone know of anywhere cheaper in the midlands/birmingham area please.
Also i need to replace the radiator, the dealership said there are 2 types, the valeo and denso, how can i tell which one i have in the car, its a silver color and has lots of fins running downwards towards the ground.
Thanks for your help in advance.