Fiat belinetta 1950's

Does any one have a berlinetta that would like to send me pictures. I have only seen pictures of the out side of the car and not very good ones at
that. But I know I am In love with the car and I would love to see more of it inside and out. I will probably never owen one seeing as I live in the states and i have never seen or heard of on any where. I just got lucky and stumbled accross a picture on line. and If you are rich and you have a lot of cars and you want to give on away. I would love to be your long lost son. HAHA. or if you know of one that needs restore I am interested in it and getting it here. e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net -Tony