Fiat Brava Fuel Consumption

Just looking for some help.

My slightly irritating boss wants to know the actual fuel consumption of my car before agreeing to pay petrol costs.

It's an oldish (10yrs?) Fiat Brava, and I'm really just looking for a VERY ball-park figure. The type of driving is nasty traffic - 15mph stuff.

Anybody know either figures, or suggestions for where I can look??

Cheers

Reply to
Nightfall

car before agreeing to pay petrol costs.

ball-park figure. The type of driving is nasty traffic - 15mph stuff.

If you have the manual, the figures should be in it.

Reply to
Alan Gauton

why not give us a better clue and tell us all, what engine you've got ... I have all the figures here but you do really have to give us a clue!

omega

my car before agreeing to pay petrol costs.

ball-park figure. The type of driving is nasty traffic - 15mph stuff.

Reply to
Omega

Sounds like you need a new boss!!!

In Canada, our company pays 44.8 cents (CAD) per kilometer. This typically covers insurance, fuel, and even more so!!

Reply to
M.R.S.