Fiat Brava fuel filter - where?

Hi,
Can someone tell me where the fuel filter is on a 1.6 fiat brava please? I can't find it.
Thanks,
John.

John Smith schreef :

Perhaps near the right rear wheel arch? that is where it is on my 1998 Punto
--
Grt. Frank Email: frank@usenet4all dot com
We are Novell. Lower your shields and surrender your servers. We will

`depends on the year m8 best way to check is if u have 2 fuel pipes from the tank running down the o/s its a non return system and doesnt have a fuel filter otherwise its behind the plastik cover in front of the o/s wheel