Fiat Brava Tyres

Anyone know the type of tyres (size etc) that a Fiat Brava uses?

something like 175/65 14 if its on steels, it should be printed on the old tyres. just have a quick look.
Ok got it, its on alloys and its 174/65/R14

tyres.
Bitmap skrev:

My Brava came with 185/55-15 on alloys. Later I put 195/45-15 on some other alloys, but today I drive with 205/45-16. My wintertires are 175/65-14 on steel.
--
Mvh. Sren C. Fischer
http://www.fischer-streton.dk
"Sren C. Fischer" < snipped-for-privacy@fischer-streton.dk.invalid> wrote in message