Fiat Brava warranty

Does anyone know if the sound system is covered by the dealer warranty of a Brava - the car's about 2 years old, and the front speakers sound like they are unpowered. The car's due it's 24k service, so I would like
to get the speakers seen to at the same time.
Thanks.
--
AG

Remove removes from address to remove anti-spam measures.

After the problems I've had with my multipla and its warranty, then I doubt much is covered by this warranty. Phone customer services at fiat, they will tell you. What I can tell you is, to make sure that your car is serviced on time, fiat cancelled my warranty for being two months late servicing. I've had to pay 60 to revalidate the warranty.
mike