fiat bravo headlights. serious problems!!!!

my dipped headlights are not switching on, on the few occasions that i have managed to get them on they tend to flicker on and off.. has anyone got any answers to my problem

Reply to
jammy

I have the same problem on my wifes Bravo. Took it to a garage recently and had a new fuse box fitted, all worked fine for about a month but the dipped beam has gone again. Did anyone get back to you or can anyone out there help us in our dilema. What with this and my Megane, I think I might star catching the bus!!

Reply to
TechsMechs