fiat code

hi, I have a problem... Can I overtake the "password" fiat code on car stereo? I found a Blaupunkt "high" Power Radio with powerd subwoofer on the punto
hlx crahed at the car breaker but nobody know the code and the old proprietary ... Thanks
There are loads of independent companies that can unlock car stereos, try looking in the yellow pages.
Rich