Fiat Coupe

I think that Fiat Coupes deserve that their owners take care of them and drive them carefully (not like old ladys, but also not like maniacs).These cars aren't made for racing, but for people who know what they want from a
car.It would be a shame to give an Coupe Turbo Limited Edition which is made in about 2500 units, to somebody who will beat the heel out of it.I keep my Coupe in a garage and drive it only on weekends.For other purposes I have Tipo diesel, and an Ritmo Abarth for "racing"
Well please don't go bending that Ritmo Abarth as they are far rarer than any old Coupe :-)
And yes I have both a Ritmo/Strada Abarth and a Coupe.
About the only thing they have in common is the parts shortage!
Nick /////

You have good taste for cars Nick.Don't worry about my Ritmo.It is in good hands.I don't have problems with parts because I live near Italy.Do You have any pics of your Ritmo that You can send me.I'll send You some pics of mine if You want. Regards Domagoj, Zagreb, Croatia
message

personally i have a fond atraction to the coupe, but as a mechanic they are awful to work on, had to replace the brake master cylinder on one recently, a straight foreward job in most vehicles, but somehow fiat have a knack of designing things in the most difficult places, reliability has always been a fiat problem too, these 2 things alone may always prevent cars like the coupe attaining that vehicle status a car like this desperatly deserves.