fiat coupe turbo

Does anyone know what tipes of tires were originaly placed (except Pirelli P Zero) on Fiat Coupe 2.0 20v Turbo Limited Edition. Dimension is 205/50/16. I
saw an LE that is for sale in Germany.They say that it has 39000 km, but I saw that it has some other tipe of tires ( not Pirelli). They look like Good Year Eagle F1.I think it should have it's original tires if it really has so little km's.

Good
so
Hardly! I get through tyres quite quickly, fronts tend to last less than rears, usually get 12-18000 miles per pair of fronts, possibly 25-28000 for rears, that's on a diesel car - I would imagine a high performance Fiat would give a correspondingly shorter tyre life.
Hellraiser..........>

Pirelli
205/50/16.
has
for
My Audi 100 Avant's fronts would last 6000, Pug 306 GTI's 8000 and current Marea Weekend 155's 18000 (wow!). And I've known a Citroen CX owner who's had to change his every 4000 miles!
I don't know.I have Coupe Turbo and it has it's first rear tires (P Zerro), and front tires were changed on 54000 km's.It is trought that this car eats tires very quickly if you drive it hardly, but I would like to buy a car from somebody who didn't drive it like he is on a racing track

Good
so
I have a fiat coupe Turbo Plus from new. I never push it - ever! It did 12000 miles on the front P Zero tyres. I now have Goodyear Eagle F1 and they feel much better.

Pirelli
205/50/16.
has
What is the point of having a pocket Ferrari if you only want to drive it like an old lady? Its a sports car for heavans sake. Its designed to do 0-60mph in 6 seconds. Jees, some people are just bonkas.

but
like
I owned a 20v non turbo, the front tyres had to be renewed at 17000 km the raer ones followed shortly after. And this car has less power than the turbo
eeltje vd brug

so