Fiat Coupe wanted

I'm looking for a 98 onwards Coupe. It needs a leather interior/aircon. Preferred colours are broom yellow, speed red or sprite blue. Under 70000 on the clock preferred, but with a reciept proving the cam belt
change if 70 or more. Must include the silver, blue and original red key. Bodywork must be good. Email me if you are selling or thinking about it in the future. I'm near Croydon area (Surrey).
I have a Coupe but not for sale
just a couple of points for you
coupe owners have there cam belts done long before 70000 if they have any sense what you need to look for is not just the cam belt change but also the auxiliary belt as it is this belt that can fail and take the cam belt with it.
also do not worry too much about the red key as there are plenty of companies around now that can make a new one for about 75 not the 600 - 1000 a main dealer would charge for a new ECU and locks

The cambelt should be done at 70k miles OR 5 years anyway, so almost all coupes should have had their belts changed by now anyway, irrespective of their mileage.
The belt on mine was changed at 48k.