Fiat Fiorino!

If someone can gelp me ... I have this car for about two months..FIorino 1.7 D Panorama, and cant find anything about him on the internet.. some usefull
caracteristics, schemes, anything?
I'm interesited.. withc dimenson and engine is inside? tipo? regata? what normal model?

and Fiat Uno MK2 (and maybe even the Tipo and Punto Mk1 - series.). It is the 1697 cc engine with 60 hp. at 4500 RPM; bore x stroke 82,6 x 79,2; compr.ratio :1 20,0; torque 103 Nm. at 3000 RPM. These are the Ritmo-specs but i assume they are the same for the Fiorino. That's about all i know, i'm afraid. But there are a lot of really pro's around here so hopefully... ;-) Greetings, E-Cie.