Fiat help asap

Hello! My mother bought a 1995 Punto from Portugal and so far its been working fine. But lately a light or icon on the dash has been turned on. Some kind of warning signal... Problem is, the service book is inn portugeze... (spelling...) I have no clue what it means... Where can I find a chart showing all the different warning lights online?

Could someone please help? Any tips?

Reply to
Thomas Norse

Telling us what the warning light looks like might help ;-) Iain.

Reply to
The Pilot

Nevermind the question. It was the rear-window warming/heat- wires... LOL!

Thanks anyways! Sincerely Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Norse

Easy translation available free at