Fiat help asap

Hello! My mother bought a 1995 Punto from Portugal and so far its been working fine. But lately a light or icon on the dash has been turned on. Some kind of
warning signal... Problem is, the service book is inn portugeze... (spelling...) I have no clue what it means... Where can I find a chart showing all the different warning lights online?
Could someone please help? Any tips?
--
Mvh.
Thomas

Telling us what the warning light looks like might help ;-) Iain.

Nevermind the question. It was the rear-window warming/heat- wires... LOL!
Thanks anyways! Sincerely Thomas

Easy translation available free at http://babelfish.altavista.com /