Fiat Idea question

Have just bought a 2004 Fiat Idea Eleganza. On working my way through the manual, I am told that when I activate the remote locking, the flashers should operate in a coded fashion depending on function. Mine don't and when I asked the dealer (Fiat franchise) I was told that this was not the case on that model, although the handbook doesn't say this. Anyone confirm this?

Regards

P J Macguire

Reply to
P & H Macguire

Same with the stilo - though I am reliably informed that they can be set to flash via the garages diagnostic computer.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for that

Pat Macguire

Reply to
P & H Macguire

Absolutely true for the Stilo.

I had my Fiat dealer turn on the indicator flashing with the Fiat "Examiner".

The same should be possible with the Idea.

The alarm and flasher regulati>> Have just bought a 2004 Fiat Idea Eleganza. On working my way through

Reply to
Nick /////