fiat marea 1.9td weekend, wont start.

fiat marea 1.9td, came in for stopping problem, eg pull up at lights and it would stop, and start after a couple of goes trying, i plugged in my diagnostic computer and it gave the fault canshaft to crankshaft syncronisation fault, i changed the cam shaft sensor and it started an stopped as it should on several occasions, we replaced all the components and it wouldnt start again, it threw up the same fault code as before the crankshaft/camshaft syncronisation, i have ordered a new crank sensor, but was ondering has anyone had this problem before? thanks.

Reply to
chancellor