Fiat Marea Brakes

Can anybody tell me the wear-measurement of the front brake-disks of a Fiat Marea Weekend 1.6l, 75 kw.? It´s the model with the inner-ventilated brake disk. (with space between the two disk-halfs).

And, an additonal question: Is it necessary, when changing front brakes´ brake pad, to remove the whole brake calliper? (Its hangig then on the brake-fluid tube, and you can disassembly then the calliper in two halfes). Or will it work to leave the main part (incl. tube) fixed at the car, and dissasembly only the smaller half of the calliper? I disassembled the whole calliper, and it worked pretty good. But it could be easier with the other method. But at the back of the new pads are big spring-clamps, so i was afraid to have not enough space to change the pads.

Thanks in Advance,

Gerd

Reply to
Gerd Kohl