Fiat Marea handbook

Hi All
Does any one know if there is a copy of the owners handbook availble to download for a Fiat Marea Weekend 125HLX
Thanks to all that help
Alcistra

Alcistra wrote:

No, but I bought one for a Marea 115 ELX from a Fiat dealer for less than 10. It was worth every penny.
Cheers
Another Dave
--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address

Thanks Dave I pick up my new Marea my first on friday and I don't think there was a manual with it so that will be worth it Cheers alcistra

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:06:14 -0000, "Alcistra"

You might also want to buy a Porter Repair Manual - Haynes don't do one for the Marea http://www.deltapressltd.co.uk/Porter.htm
Dave D wrote:

Good idea. I've been using the Haynes manual for the Brava. It's OK, at least for the front end of the car where the mechanical bits are :-)
Cheers
Another Dave
--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address

Yes, I should think the Brava Haynes manual is OK for most Mareas. Mine is the 2.4TD however, which they didn't put in a Brava/Bravo, so that's why I got the Porter book.
I wish to receive the handbook on the Fiat Marea Weekend