fiat marea problem

I woud appreciate some advice- I am getting an intermittent problem whereby there is a delay in the car accelerating after I have depressed the accelerator/gas pedal. Could it be an fuel injection problem? How could I
diagnose this further
Help apprciated.
Nigel
Nigel Richard skrev:

By driving down to your local Fiat workshop, and have them connect a diagnose computer to your engine :-) Saves a lot of time, and speculation ;-)
--
Kind regards,
Sren C. Fischer