Fiat Marea Weekend 20v hlx

Hi everybody!!!! On my Marea doesn't work the system to lock/unlock the doors and to activate the alarm system by remote control.

Alarm test says everithing ok!

Remote is recognized ad accepted by reciever unit in program mode.

But when i press the button on my remote nothing happens.

Does anybody know something about it? Should i learn more about it on any site on the web?

Thanks a lot!! :)

Reply to
antonio.roma

Put new batteries in the key fob. My Marea Fob takes 2 of CR 2016s.

The Immobiliser doesn't use the batteries to read the chip.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Does the red light flash on the key when you press the button?

Reply to
SteveH