Fiat Marea Weekend 20v hlx

Hi everybody!!!! On my Marea doesn't work the system to lock/unlock the doors and to activate the alarm system by remote control.
Alarm test says everithing ok!
Remote is recognized ad accepted by reciever unit in program mode.
But when i press the button on my remote nothing happens.
Does anybody know something about it? Should i learn more about it on any site on the web?
Thanks a lot!! :)

Put new batteries in the key fob. My Marea Fob takes 2 of CR 2016s.
The Immobiliser doesn't use the batteries to read the chip.
Graham

Does the red light flash on the key when you press the button?