Fiat Punto 2000

Does anyone know if I can get my Punto ELX upgraded to have ABS? It's an Irish import. Or the best place to get a new stereo, one that can link to a CD changer or single CD.
Thanks Jeff.
If you have the standard Radio Cassette fitted to your 200 ELX Punto, then that will work a CD changer. My 2000 ELX with radio cassette came with the 10 disc changer and Subwoofer as standard. As for ABS i dont think the upgrade is possible. Just get some decent brake pads, like Green Stuff and a set of replacement discs. The Punto is so light that it doesn't really need much stopping and i would imagine a full upgrade to ABS would be very expensive. Do what i do and "drive it like you are lost"...... you dont need brakes people just avoid you like you got sars!!!

If it's a 2000 ELX model it should have ABS as standard ????? - ours did ! Does it have a blaupunkt cd/radio - if it was originally sold on the Irish market it should have If your upgrading the radio consider an MP3/WMA compatible unit - more expensive than a cd/radio but so more convenient than a head unit/cd changer - if you take into account the road noise in an average punto you can fit 30+ cd's at "radio" quality on a single disk

1. Too expensive! 2. Get a multichanger unit from your Fiat dealer (Blaupunkt), it links to your cars' r/cass. Iain.