Fiat Punto 60 Team

Please help! I have had my Punto for just over a year now and recently the internal air vents/blowers have stopped working. There is air coming out of them but I'm not able to increase how powerful the air comes out. I
have tried changing the fuse but this doesn't seem to have made a difference at all. Is there anything I can do myself before taking it to my local garage where they'll charge me an absolute fortune?!
Are you saying that the fan motor is not running? Or ar you saying that when the fan motor runs at speed 1, 2 & 3 there is no increase in air flow.
You need to first of all establish that the fan/blower is functioning.
If not the you can check for 12V at the fan motor connector. If 12V is present then this would indicate the fan motor.
The fan motor is located on the front left hand side (passenger in UK) above the footwell. Easy to remove. Single screew and twist off action (if I remeber correctly). The until can be easyl removed and you can try powering it up with a 12V supply to see if it works.
Word of caution/warning!!!! When powering the fan unit with a full 12V it will (if working) create a very big rotational torgue!!!!!
Nick /////

If it doesn't most Fiat fan motors have sleeve bearings and are easy to lubricate. If you dismantle them work out how to get the carbon brushes back in place and the right way round in the brush box. But mostly it's sufficient to lubricate the front bearing without dismantling.