Fiat Punto

Can anyone help? The windscreen wipers, the heater and the headlights wont work on my Fiat Punto, also the lcd light on the dash for the rear windscreen demister doesnt come on. I have checked the wiper
fuse, it isnt that, the dipped lights, the indicators and the spot lights work, as does the stereo and cigarette lighter.
--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface. Articles
individually verified to usenet standards.

Would help if you said which specific model your Punto is. Year? model? Engine Size?
It might be that you have blown a Maxi Fuse. These are the heavy duty fuses that protect/feed main supply circuits before they branch to specific fused circuits such as lights, heaters, etc. Maxi fuses a easily recognised by their large phsical size.
Nick /////